Today is Oct 31, 2012 and after a 2 year transition (June 2010-June 2012), I am now 28 months post relaxer and 4 months post big chop (BC). I decided to reflect on my journey thus far and think about my hair goals for the future.
Recently, I did a length check:
Recently I was able to replicate the style on my fully natural hair.
My Pony Puff has grown! I’ve found that I can only get my hair into a ponytail when wet!
I’m so glad I made the decision to go Natural!
I haven’t had an inkling of regret. Only excitement for what’s to come 🙂
Future Hair Goals:
- Retain Length and Moisture
- Find a new deep conditioner, preferably homemade
- Learn the Three-Strand Twist Method
- Experiment with hair styles
- Try Henna (I’ve had a box since right before I BC’d and I’ve never touched it…Must correct that)
Do You Track Your Natural Hair Journey?